Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Epic: Stevie Wonder Takes Knee on Stage, But Next Move Has Trump Fans Cheering

Lobo
    Lobo

Epic: Stevie Wonder Takes Knee on Stage, But Next Move Has Trump Fans Cheering Empty Epic: Stevie Wonder Takes Knee on Stage, But Next Move Has Trump Fans Cheering

Post by Lobo Mon 25 Sep 2017, 5:24 pm

Epic: Stevie Wonder Takes Knee on Stage, But Next Move Has Trump Fans Cheering

By Kim Smith
    on September 25, 2017 at 12:50pm

Singer and songwriting legend Stevie Wonder took a knee of a different sort on stage Saturday night. It was a move that should make all President Trump supporters smile and all millionaire football players who kneel during the national anthem think twice.

Wonder was performing at the Global Citizens Festival when he took a moment to address the audience about the controversy surrounding kneeling that has seemed to overtake the nation.

“Whenever you need to interrupt hate, stand down bigotry, condemn sexism, and find love for all of our global brothers and sisters, everyday,” Wonder began.

“Tonight, I’m taking a knee for America,” he continued, as he got down on one knee.

“But not just one knee. I’m taking both knees,” he said, while the audience cheered.

“Both knees in prayer for our planet, our future, our leaders of the world, and our globe,” he said, before he finished his prayer, saying “Amen.”

What an incredible way to show those protesting the national anthem how to take a knee.

It wasn’t a protest move, but a move that recognized one of the most powerful things we could ever do for ourselves and our country — pray to God.

While Wonder has had his leftist moments, we have to hand it to him — this amazing gesture is what we all need to be doing.

Our love for our country and our love for God is something that can bridge divides. In the face of so much division and hatred that is consuming many in our nation, God’s love and grace is our only hope.

https://conservativetribune.com/stevie-wonder-takes-knee-fans/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=conservativetribune&utm_content=2017-09-25&utm_campaign=manualpost
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Epic: Stevie Wonder Takes Knee on Stage, But Next Move Has Trump Fans Cheering Empty Re: Epic: Stevie Wonder Takes Knee on Stage, But Next Move Has Trump Fans Cheering

Post by zimi31 Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:57 pm

Wow,  beautiful...hope it gets a lot more attention...totally agree Stevie Wonder!!!

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:51 am