Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America warns its citizens not to travel to Cuba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America warns its citizens not to travel to Cuba Empty America warns its citizens not to travel to Cuba

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2017, 3:37 am

America warns its citizens not to travel to Cuba

09:26 - 30/09/2017

America warns its citizens not to travel to Cuba 20161225_121236
    Information / follow up ..
    The US State Department on Saturday issued a formal warning to its citizens to travel to Cuba after many embassy employees in Havana were targeted with "specific attacks."
    "I think American citizens may be at risk if they visit Cuba, even if they are not diplomats," the ministry said.
    "The attacks have occurred in the homes of Americans and hotels they usually visit," the travel warning said, noting that "symptoms have appeared on those who have been attacked, including hearing loss, awareness and awareness, sleep problems, exhaustion, headache, dizziness, .
    The United States has also warned its citizens that the government will have limited capacity to help them if they travel to Cuba, because they have repulsed most of their diplomats from there in retaliation for the attacks. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:03 am