Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

FBI Las Vegas attack is not considered a terrorist act

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

FBI Las Vegas attack is not considered a terrorist act Empty FBI Las Vegas attack is not considered a terrorist act

Post by rocky on Tue 03 Oct 2017, 3:26 am

FBI Las Vegas attack is not considered a terrorist act

21:20 - 02/10/2017

FBI Las Vegas attack is not considered a terrorist act 20170330_060505
Information / follow up ..
The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has announced that there is no information to indicate that the American Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paduc is linked to terrorist organizations.
"We have confirmed that there is no information about PADOC's relations with international terrorist organizations," FBI spokesman Aaron Roose told a news conference in Las Vegas. The investigation continues. "
Two senior US officials said earlier Monday that there was no evidence at present that the shooter was linked to any international militant group.
The terrorist organization "Da'ash" earlier claimed responsibility for the attack, which took place in the American city of Las Vegas, killing 58 people and injuring more than 500 others.
But one US official questioned the announcement of "calling" responsibility for the incident, saying there was reason to believe that the shooter, identified by police as Steven Paddock, 64, has a history of psychological problems.

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

FBI Las Vegas attack is not considered a terrorist act Empty Re: FBI Las Vegas attack is not considered a terrorist act

Post by rocky on Tue 03 Oct 2017, 3:27 am

but it was, go to usa thread

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2019, 7:34 pm