Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

"FBI" unable to penetrate 7 thousand encrypted phone

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

"FBI" unable to penetrate 7 thousand encrypted phone Empty "FBI" unable to penetrate 7 thousand encrypted phone

Post by rocky on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:08 am

"FBI" unable to penetrate 7 thousand encrypted phone
"FBI" unable to penetrate 7 thousand encrypted phone 98439840_gettyimages-73534290-624x330

Baghdad - Agencies
FBI agents have failed to extract data on about 7,000 mobile phones they have tried to penetrate, the FBI said.
"Encrypting the devices is a very big problem for the federal agency's investigations," Christopher Wary said.
He said the agency had been unable to penetrate more than half of the devices targeted within 11 months.
An Internet security expert said such encryption was now "in reality."
Many smartphones start encrypting their data as soon as they close, a feature that is designed to secure data so hard to penetrate even on device manufacturers.
Alan Woodward, an Internet security expert at British University of Surrey, said phone encryption was as frustrating as forensic investigations would see, and it would be impractical and insecure to develop "back doors".
"The discouraging encryption of forensic investigations has now become a reality for law enforcement agencies."
"Even if device manufacturers did not put this type of encryption, it's possible to get data encryption programs in the same way," he said.
"There must be a balance between encryption and the importance of providing us with the tools we need to maintain public safety," said the FBI director.
The FBI had asked Apple in 2016 to decrypt the iPhone used by San Bernandino's attack port, Mr Radwan Farouk.
The company rejected the request on the grounds that its phones are designed in such a way that the manufacturer is also unable to penetrate once encrypted.
The FBI then announced that another company had discovered a way to penetrate the attacker's machine.
A federal judge ruled earlier this month that the agency was not obliged to disclose the company's identity or the amount it paid for the service.
The judgment came after requests by journalists for this information under the Freedom of Information Act.
He pointed out that 998 villages and cities have been taken over and 503,000 areas of 223 square kilometers have been restored.

Current date/time is Thu 14 Nov 2019, 1:25 am