Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Republican Party in the US Senate attacks Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Republican Party in the US Senate attacks Trump Empty The Republican Party in the US Senate attacks Trump

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:25 am

[size=30]The Republican Party in the US Senate attacks Trump[/size]
    26/10/2017 10:52 | Number of readings: 10
    font size:  The Republican Party in the US Senate attacks Trump Font_decrease  The Republican Party in the US Senate attacks Trump Font_enlarge
     The Republican Party in the US Senate attacks Trump Thumbnail.php?file=_98463496_flake_trump_composite_910665075
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Jeff Flick, a Republican member of the US Senate, attacked US President Donald Trump, declaring that he would not seek nomination for the next term.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Fleck joined another senator, Bob Corker, who criticized Trump and went into a row with him.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Flick, the Arizona senator, said that "reckless, shameful and unwise behavior" at the head of the US government is dangerous to democracy.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tramp had previously described Fleck as "Sam."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Flick said in his speech that he did not like criticizing the president, but felt it was "a matter of duty and conscience."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We should never consider the deliberate and systematic undermining of our ideals and democratic norms as 'normal'."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I have children and grandchildren that I have to be accountable to, so I will not be complicit, Mr. President."[/rtl]

[rtl]ak[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am