Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

International banks refused to deal with the Iraqis because of corruption

rocky

Post by rocky on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 1:02 pm

07-10-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)

Baghdad (Iraq) / Walid al-Mahdi

Rejected Bank (HSBC) British global open bank accounts to Iraqis against the backdrop of the money laundering operations carried out by government officials. The Iraqi businessmen's 'future' yesterday (Sunday, 6 October 2013) that the branch of the World Bank (HSBC) in Turkey refused to open bank accounts for Iraqis, among them businessmen away from government projects.

Said businessman Kazim Ali al-Obeidi he had failed to open an account at a bank branch in the province of spare Turkish, as told by the branch manager that the Board of Directors of the Bank in the British capital (London) made a decision to prevent dealing with any Iraqi because of uncertainties about the wealth of most Iraqis in recent years which has seen explosive financial allocations Exchange with a capital increase Iraqi figures abruptly.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=2&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D119298#comments#ixzz2h2p8IfSi

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 8:18 am