Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Bank implemented the project planning information of state employees

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 08 Oct 2013, 4:15 am

10/07/2013 12:00 AM

Prelude to the card system of national
Baghdad, Ahmed Abed Rabbo
The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation on the implementation of the project databank career, containing the numbering and save information of all state employees, asserting that project is an extension of the card system national. said Undersecretary Mahdi Keywords for (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that The ministry is working on the preparation of the draft databank career included creating comprehensive information on all the staff of the country's workers in the government sector, adding that the ministry began collecting forms for employees with the completion of a number of their databases task, noting that some of the ministries delayed the completion of certain rules and data بمنتسبيها. For his part, said General Director of Information Technology at the ministry, Imad Naji Ahmed's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that the project includes addresses of staff, expertise and specialization of scientific and years of service, confirming the arrival of the number of employees enrolled to 1.5 million, excluding employees of the Ministry of Defense and Interior, noting that the project is an extension of the standard card private citizens, which the Interior Ministry intends to accomplish in the future.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.iq%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D55989

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:28 pm