Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

: the local banks bears no responsibility for the fluctuation of the exchange rate of the dinar agai

Bama Diva

: the local banks bears no responsibility for the fluctuation of the exchange rate of the dinar agai

Post by Bama Diva on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 9:02 am

Association of private banks: the local banks bears no responsibility for the fluctuation of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar
Monday, October 14, 2013
BAGHDAD - A citizen 

attributed the Executive Director of the Association of private banks Abdul Aziz Hassoun reason fluctuating exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar to increase the demand for buying hard currency in the local market. said Hassoun in a press statement that the local banks to اتتحمل responsibility oscillation winning at the currency exchange, but the opposite It contributed to the support of the dinar exchange rate through its commitment to the instructions and controls imposed by the central bank. He pointed out: that the reason for the instability of the exchange rate due to the increased demand to buy the dollar in the domestic market, noting that the central bank sells daily limits (80) million dollars, but it does not accommodate the increasing demand daily. And witnessing the Iraqi dinar exchange rate fluctuation and clear against the U.S. dollar, prompting the central bank to expand its sales of hard currency in the auction to create a balance between supply and demand on the dollar, but demand for the dollar is still  high in the local market

http://almowatennews.com/index.php/2013-04-19-21-18-06/4094-2013-10-12-15-30-43.html

ron-man
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: : the local banks bears no responsibility for the fluctuation of the exchange rate of the dinar agai

Post by ron-man on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 9:35 am

Thanks

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: : the local banks bears no responsibility for the fluctuation of the exchange rate of the dinar agai

Post by Neno on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 12:46 pm

Of coarse the demand for the dollar is still high, until they have all the dinar in that they want it will continue to be.

kelnchp
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by kelnchp on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 10:37 pm

Well I think if they revalue higher than the USD the locals will want the Dinar and not the USD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:29 am