Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

lunch break - Tuesday October 17

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

lunch break - Tuesday October 17 Empty lunch break - Tuesday October 17

Post by Neno Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:28 am

Oh man, setting here in Rosebud Texas again but after hearing the results of the dumbass republicans giving in to Obama not so sure I have a appetite. Kinda sick at my stomach over this crap. I am a lucky one for the time being being union and all but, our days are nujbered too. What a screwed up situtation.  I fall for all politicians jobs removed. Anyways, y'all have a good lunch, I am going to read on what hope we have left for freedom In this life as a US citizen... ;)
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

lunch break - Tuesday October 17 Empty Re: lunch break - Tuesday October 17

Post by Wayne Irby Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:10 am

I'm just glad the Idiots came up with a deal even though it surely is a bad one!, as you know I work at a Ford dealer, last month I had the best month of sales I'd had in years, then came the shutdown & so did business, poeple wil not buy when crap like that is going on, I've finally got some deals working again as of today, which means I've got to turn it on to make a good check this month!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:57 am

I kind of look at this as the Republicans caring more for their country then most may think.  For them to give in means they do not wish to see the country totally fail.  What's been given into toady can be repealed, but the financial aspect would hurt us more in the interim.  IMHO

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:24 am

Well TAZ, you may have a valid point but I am not so sure any of them can be trusted cause they are exempt from "for the people by the people" mentality. Ted Cruz is the only one I witnessed that pored his soul out and used his elected position to do it. Now we have Dewhurst (from Texas too), calling for Obama impeachment but, again that may be just for show here in Texas cause he is runni8ng for Governor...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pm