Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suicide of Chinese official after opening investigation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Suicide of Chinese official after opening investigation Empty Suicide of Chinese official after opening investigation

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 3:24 am

opening - Suicide of Chinese official after opening investigation %D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B1-660x330
    Suicide of Chinese official after opening investigation

BEIJING (Reuters) - Zhang Yang, a senior military official, committed suicide at his home on March 23 after authorities began an investigation, state media reported Tuesday.
    Zhang, a member of the powerful Central Military Commission (CMC), was under investigation for his links with two military officials accused of corruption, Jiu Boxyong and Xu Khaio, Xinhua news agency quoted Xinhua as saying.
    In another context, a Chinese court sentenced Taiwanese human rights activist Lee Meng-chi to five years in prison for undermining state authority.
    The court also sentenced Chinese human rights activist Peng Yohu, who was on trial with Li, to seven years in jail for the same charge, a court official said on a social networking site Tuesday.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:31 am