Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington is preparing to send its "electronic soldiers" to the battlefields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Washington is preparing to send its "electronic soldiers" to the battlefields Empty Washington is preparing to send its "electronic soldiers" to the battlefields

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 3:47 am

Washington is preparing to send its "electronic soldiers" to the battlefields
    electronic - Washington is preparing to send its "electronic soldiers" to the battlefields Irq_199292440_1513231246
    The United States is preparing to send soldiers of another type to the battlefield to take the initiative in the attack and control, officials said.
    According to AFP, officials revealed on Wednesday that the US military plans to send teams of "electronic" fighters to the battlefields, as the US military increasingly looks forward to taking the offensive initiative against the computer networks of its enemies.
    Colonel Robert Ryan told reporters at a military base in Hawaii that while the army's overall mission was "attack and destruction," the task of electronic soldiers is slightly different.
    "Destruction is not the overall goal, how can I influence by non-kinetic means, how can I reach and create confusion and gain control?"
    Col. William Hartman of the US Army Electronic Command said that the electronic soldiers were integrated with the infantry teams six months ago, and operational plans will be developed according to the commanders' need.
    For three years, the US military has been training such operations in a huge center in southern California.
    Hartmann gave no details of what e-soldiers could achieve, saying only that they would gather information or object to enemy plans to carry out attacks.
    According to "AFP", quoting the newspaper "The New York Times", the US electronic command or "Cybercom" previously worked to put "planted devices" in networks of advocacy organization, allowing experts to monitor the actions of members of the organization and thus imitate or change the messages of their leaders from Prompting them to send their warriors unintentionally to areas that would be subjected to air raids.
    Another technique most likely to be used is so-called denial of service, a common type of electronic attack that prevents a user from accessing information on his or her computer.
    Siberian or e-leadership has in the past been a secondary part of US strategic leadership, but President Donald Trump has ordered the Pentagon to bring it up to its own leadership in reference to its growing importance. End 3

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:29 am