Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Suri calls to strengthen the Iraqi dinar and turn it into a currency is possible to deal internation

Bama Diva

Suri calls to strengthen the Iraqi dinar and turn it into a currency is possible to deal internation

Post by Bama Diva on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:59 am

Suri calls to strengthen the Iraqi dinar and turn it into a currency is possible to deal internationally

• October 22, 2013
BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)))
Called banking expert Majid picture, today, to strengthen the Iraqi dinar and turn it into a currency is possible to deal at the international level, not just local.
He said the picture: that local الضروف and international inappropriate disengagement of the Iraqi dinar to the U.S. dollar, ruling out the success of the disengagement of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar being tied to the global system and the development of local industries and agriculture, then the right conditions wil
be available disengagement dinar to the dollar.
He stressed: the need to find a new global monetary system instituting various currencies, which Maysay him the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank and the Organization of the century in order to create economic  stability of the 
global monetary.
He called Economic Information Center, the government need to work on the disengagement of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar, indicating that the current data do not indicate seriously special programs to find alternatives to the parallel 
development of the oil.

http://8th-day.com/?p=21974

kelnchp
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Re: Suri calls to strengthen the Iraqi dinar and turn it into a currency is possible to deal internation

Post by kelnchp on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 8:20 am

This sounds promising.

Wayne Irby
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Re: Suri calls to strengthen the Iraqi dinar and turn it into a currency is possible to deal internation

Post by Wayne Irby on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:08 am

If they want to disengage from the dollar the only way I see is to RV the dinar!, then it will still be tough since oil is priced in dollars!

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:01 am

@Wayne Irby wrote:If they want to disengage from the dollar the only way I see is to RV the dinar!, then it will still be tough since oil is priced in dollars!
that's exactly the way i see it too. it's not rocket science, just a matter of getting the lead out and doing it. Sleep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 am

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:54 am