Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Reduce the money supply

rocky

Reduce the money supply

Post by rocky on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 3:25 am

Reduce the money supply

10/24/2013 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD - morning

State economic researcher called a just government banks to develop its adoption of modern technology to reduce the size of the money supply in circulation.

She told the (morning) that the systems of modern banking in the state banks would activate the automated systems of the card electronic what keeps more cash in bank accounts. Confirmed just post 13 banks from private banks based clearing mechanism, which includes clearing instruments electronic.

The researcher showed the economic importance of expediting the transition to electronic currency trading through the dissemination of banking culture because the citizens believed that the best government banks safe and more civil guarantee to recover his money in case of exposure to risk.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falsabaah.iq%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D56978

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: Reduce the money supply

Post by Neno on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 4:15 am

Control...cashless society.

Promo CODE: Styles

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 1:44 pm