Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi 's economy announced the payment of salaries of the employees of the Ministry of Kurdistan an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment -  Abadi 's economy announced the payment of salaries of the employees of the Ministry of Kurdistan an Empty Abadi 's economy announced the payment of salaries of the employees of the Ministry of Kurdistan an

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2017, 3:12 am

[size=32]
    Abadi 's economy announced the payment of salaries of the employees of the Ministry of Kurdistan and the scrutiny of two ministries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

News / Prime Minister Haider Abadi announced the start of his government to pay salaries of staff of water resources of the Kurdistan Regional Government. 
    "We have begun to pay the salaries of the staff of water resources in the region, and we have audited the salaries of education and health in the region," 
    he said, adding that it was assigned to the Ministry of Finance to go to the region to audit the salaries of all employees 
    The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, During the last few years, the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan Region, but officials in the region see it is not serious 
    The crisis that occurred between Baghdad and Erbil several years ago because of the region's direct oil export, led to the government cut salaries of staff of the region, Organizing a "preacher" on Vast land in Iraq.
    The draft direct delivery of the salaries of the region is not new, Abadi suggested that on the Kurdistan last year, in exchange for the delivery of oil revenues to Baghdad, which was rejected by the authorities of the Territory at the time, but this condition became expired after the Kirkuk oil fields became under the control of the central government .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:23 am