Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
zimi31
sassy
Early1
Proven
weslin3
noced71
tt10
11 posters

Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations

tt10
    tt10
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations - Page 4 Empty Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations

Post by tt10 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

The Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], to implement Executive Order 13668 of May 27, 2014 (“Ending Immunities Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended.”).  The amendments also implement certain technical and conforming changes.  This amendment will take effect upon publication in the Federal Register on Thursday, December 28, 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    tt10
    tt10
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations - Page 4 Empty Re: Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations

Post by tt10 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 2:23 pm

mochasmom wrote:Iraq has said they wish to return to previous rate, that's my hope,!!
    And who are we to argue with them!?
    Lobo
    Lobo

Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations - Page 4 Empty Re: Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations

Post by Lobo Thu 28 Dec 2017, 3:21 pm

You go Iraq, you can do it.

yes yes yes
    Early1
    Early1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Early1 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 3:31 pm

tt10 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:Thanks tt10.. Gives us something to think about.I too have read a lot about Iraq and still don't know anything...  lol!
    Haha! Some days i feel like I know less than the day before!

Thanks - Ditto
    tt10
    tt10
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by tt10 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 6:15 pm

Early1, I know you have your concerns and we all have throughout our time here. There have been times when nothing made sense and I as well as others have had our reservations about where all this money is going to come from. But the fact remains that it once was what it was and hopefully for our and all of Iraq’s benefit it will be again.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 28 Dec 2017, 6:51 pm

Great thread but moved to proper forum other than the one it was started in. TY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:08 am