Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations of an electoral alliance that combines Abadi with Talabani and Barham Saleh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Expectations of an electoral alliance that combines Abadi with Talabani and Barham Saleh Empty Expectations of an electoral alliance that combines Abadi with Talabani and Barham Saleh

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jan 2018, 3:08 am

Expectations of an electoral alliance that combines Abadi with Talabani and Barham Saleh

11:23 - 06/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Arabs" in London, Saturday, an alliance between the son of a prominent leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Pavel Talabani and Kurdish politician Barham Saleh.
    "Pavel Talabani is one of Abadi's potential allies during or after the next election," the paper quoted a well-informed political source as saying.
    The newspaper added that "the Kurdish ally closest to Abadi, according to these sources, is the prominent Kurdish politician Barham Saleh, who split from Talabani, and formed an alliance to participate in the parliamentary and presidential elections in the Kurdistan region, targeting the post of head of the region, after stepping down Massoud Barzani.
    The newspaper pointed out in its report that "the Alliance for Democracy and Justice, formed by Barham Saleh may be the winning horse in any elections in the Kurdistan region soon." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:00 am