Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of the secondary streets leading to Meredi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - The opening of the secondary streets leading to Meredi market Empty The opening of the secondary streets leading to Meredi market

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The opening of the secondary streets leading to Meredi market

 Baghdad / Range 

The second district of Sadr City reopened the secondary streets leading to Souk Maridi Street in Sadr City, east of Baghdad, while another plan to open all other secondary streets ending in one of the city's main streets was reopened. The Directorate of Relations and Information in the second Sadr municipality, in a statement, got (the extent), a copy of it, that "the second district of Sadr City has begun to reopen the secondary streets leading to the street market Mradi in Sadr City," noting that " A plan was prepared to open all the closed subways leading to Al Jawadar Road, respectively, as it completed the opening and opening of the 60th Street separating the sectors (29 and 23) after the lifting of the rubble and the concrete blocks and cleaning it. The statement added that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:28 pm