Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli forces arrest 8 Palestinians, including a deputy in the Legislative Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli forces arrest 8 Palestinians, including a deputy in the Legislative Council Empty Israeli forces arrest 8 Palestinians, including a deputy in the Legislative Council

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2018, 2:55 am

[size=30]Israeli forces arrest 8 Palestinians, including a deputy in the Legislative Council[/size]
    22/01/2018 10:07 | Number of readings: 72
    font size:  Israeli forces arrest 8 Palestinians, including a deputy in the Legislative Council Font_decrease  Israeli forces arrest 8 Palestinians, including a deputy in the Legislative Council Font_enlarge
     Israeli forces arrest 8 Palestinians, including a deputy in the Legislative Council Thumbnail.php?file=1402731181_364x245_198445073
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Israeli forces launched a raid on Monday morning in the West Bank town of Hebron, killing eight Palestinians, including a deputy in the Palestinian Legislative Council.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to Palestinian security and local sources, the Israeli occupation forces arrested eight citizens from the cities of Salfit, Bethlehem and Jenin.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is Salfit, the Zionist occupation forces arrested the deputy in the legislative and former minister Omar Abdel Razek from his home, noting that he was released less than two months ago.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The enemy forces also arrested a young man during an incursion into the Jabal Abu Zuhair area in Jenin and arrested another young man from the al-Ta'alim area in Bethlehem..[/rtl]
    [rtl]The enemy forces stormed areas in the city of Bethlehem and raided a number of houses in the northern areas of the city and caused corruption.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:23 am