Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt renews contract to buy Iraqi oil for one year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt renews contract to buy Iraqi oil for one year Empty Egypt renews contract to buy Iraqi oil for one year

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2018, 3:00 am

[size=30]Egypt renews contract to buy Iraqi oil for one year[/size]
    22/01/2018 09:48 | Number of readings: 96
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Cairo[/rtl]

[rtl]Egypt has renewed its contract to buy crude oil from Iraq in January for a year, the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation said .[/rtl]

[rtl]The agency said in a statement published on its official website, "Trend Press" on Monday, that the supply will begin this month, through six shipments, two million barrels of crude oil per shipment .[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that the two countries had concluded an agreement in April 2017, under which Iraq sells 12 million barrels of crude oil, to Egypt, for a year .[/rtl]

[rtl]It is worth mentioning that the Egyptian Minister of Finance announced the payment of Egypt to 200 million dollars in February of the dues of the international oil companies, adding that the intention to pay another $ 550 million, during the period from February to March 2018 .[/rtl]

[rtl]Tariq Al Mulla revealed in mid-December that Saudi Aramco began supplying crude to Egyptian refineries as of last November, following the suspension of its supplies to the state in October 2016, with total quantities of about one million barrels in the months of November and December 2017.[/rtl]

[rtl]Egypt is seeking to accelerate the production of fields have been discovered recently with the aspiration to stop the import by 2019 and achieve self-sufficiency .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:49 am