Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basrah gas achieves highest production in 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basrah gas achieves highest production in 2017 Empty Basrah gas achieves highest production in 2017

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:03 am

[size=30]Basrah gas achieves highest production in 2017[/size]
    22/01/2018 09:33 | Number of readings: 156
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Basra[/rtl]

[rtl]Basra Gas Company has achieved the Iraqi, the highest gas production in Iraq, during the year 2017, processing quantities T exceeded the 900 million cubic feet per day " .[/rtl]

[rtl]The company said in a press statement received by "Trend Press" on a copy on Monday, "The gas product provides electricity to more than 8 million homes in Iraq."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed to the success of "Basrah Gas" in 2017 in the commitment with the Iraqi government to develop and transform the country's resources into useful operational energy .[/rtl]

[rtl]Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said earlier that the growth of associated gas investments in the Basra gas project has boosted Iraq's capabilities in the field of LPG exports and condensates, promoting sustainable development and providing investors with confidence in petrochemical projects .[/rtl]

[rtl]Basrah Gas was established in May 2013 to process, store and transport natural gas in partnership between the public and private sectors. It consists of the Southern Gas Company, the main shareholder, Shell and Mitsubishi, according to the company's website .[/rtl]

[rtl]Iraq has an estimated reserves of 137 trillion cubic feet of gas and 70% of the Iraqi gas gas associated with the extraction of oil to be treated, and Iraq ranks 11th among the countries of the world rich in natural gas .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 am