Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: Federal court decision to resolve the debate on the date of the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: Federal court decision to resolve the debate on the date of the elections Empty Chihod: Federal court decision to resolve the debate on the date of the elections

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2018, 3:09 am

[size=30]Chihod: Federal court decision to resolve the debate on the date of the elections[/size]
    22/01/2018 08:41 | Number of readings: 342
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    A member of the National Alliance MP Mohammed Saadoun Chihod that the decision of the Federal Court requires the Electoral Commission and the political forces to carry out the scheduled date.

"The Federal Court settled the debate on the date of the elections and confirmed that the elections can not be postponed, and that the date of holding a constitutional and there is no constitutional or legal justification to delay, and required everyone to conduct in the second The tenth of the month of May next, so it put the process on the track and saved the country from the unknown. "

He added that: provincial elections must be held with the elections of the House of Representatives at the same time on the grounds that the reasons for non-action has fallen, as the Parliament to accelerate the legislation of the budget after being included by the government provincial benefits of petrodollar and share of imports of border crossings and degrees of Which will provide job opportunities for the unemployed. "

He said: "As long as the date of the elections have been resolved by the decision of the Federal Court, it must speed up legislation of the budget and the law of elections of the Council of Representatives and the provinces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:11 pm