Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 European countries in the process of recognizing Palestine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

4 European countries in the process of recognizing Palestine Empty 4 European countries in the process of recognizing Palestine

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2018, 4:20 am

4 European countries in the process of recognizing Palestine
    4 European countries in the process of recognizing Palestine Irq_617894005&max_width=300
    Continue ... / ... Israel's Channel 10 said that in the coming weeks Slovenia is expected to recognize Palestine as a state and that three other European countries are considering the same step.
    The Slovenian government held a meeting a week ago in which it discussed the decision to recognize the state of Palestine, and raised the resolution to Parliament for ratification because it is the institution authorized to recognize other countries, according to Slovenian laws, and will vote in this regard in February.
    The Slovenian parliament is likely to endorse the government's recommendation and announce next month recognition of the state of Palestine. Belgium, Luxembourg and Ireland are considering similar decisions.
    The Irish Foreign Minister briefed the Israelis during his recent visit to Tel Aviv that Ireland is seriously considering the recognition of Palestine as a state.
    In this context, Luxembourg's foreign minister called a few days ago for a group of European countries to recognize Palestine and try to convince France to take the initiative.
    Senior Israeli officials also noted that the Belgian government was seriously considering recognition of Palestine.
    According to French newspaper Le Monde, France is working to improve the status of the Palestinian Authority in the European Union without recognizing it as a state, and suggested that the EU sign a free trade agreement with the Palestinian Authority similar to the agreement it had signed in the past with Israel.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91117

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:38 am