Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington calls for arms embargo on southern Sudan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington calls for arms embargo on southern Sudan Empty Washington calls for arms embargo on southern Sudan

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jan 2018, 3:48 am

Washington calls for arms embargo on southern Sudan
    Washington calls for arms embargo on southern Sudan Irq_932678500_1516862456
    The United States on Thursday called on the United Nations to impose an international arms embargo on southern Sudan.
    "President Salva Kiir's government is increasingly proving to be a bad partner" to lead the country's peace efforts, US Ambassador to the United Nations Nicky Haley told the UN Security Council.
    "The time has come to accept the harsh reality that the leaders of southern Sudan are only betraying their people and disappointing them," she said.
    Haile called on African leaders to hold the government of southern Sudan responsible for its actions.
    The US envoy stressed that the arms embargo "will actually help the people of southern Sudan slow down violence, slow the flow of arms and ammunition, and protect the lives of innocent people."
    Army spokesman General Lul Ruai Kong denied the incident and accused the rebels of "serious breaches" of the ceasefire in several parts of the country. It is finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91365

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:58 pm