Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi delegation to Russia next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Iraqi delegation to Russia next week Empty Iraqi delegation to Russia next week

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jan 2018, 4:11 am

Iraqi delegation to Russia next week
    January 25 2018 12:26 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Foreign Ministry[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

Spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, Ahmad Mahjoub, announced the departure of the foreign delegation to Russia next Monday. 

Mahjoub said that Russia's ambassador in Baghdad carried an invitation to Iraq from Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov to participate in the Syrian dialogue meeting to be held in the Russian city of Sochi. 

He added that the Iraqi Foreign Minister, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, received the invitation, and is scheduled to head a delegation to Sochi on the 29th of this month. 

Mahjoub pointed out that it is the first time that Iraq is involved in bilateral talks with Russia on Syria, pointing out that the Iraqi position always with the solution of the Syrian crisis and the parties "the opposition and the government" to the dialogue table. 

The official spokesman of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry said that the conference will be held on 29 - 30 January.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:45 pm