Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electronic currency theft with $ 534 million from a trading platform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic -  Electronic currency theft with $ 534 million from a trading platform Empty Electronic currency theft with $ 534 million from a trading platform

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:03 am

[size=30]Electronic currency theft with $ 534 million from a trading platform[/size]
    29/01/2018 02:47 | Number of readings:
    font size: electronic -  Electronic currency theft with $ 534 million from a trading platform Font_decrease electronic -  Electronic currency theft with $ 534 million from a trading platform Font_enlarge
    electronic -  Electronic currency theft with $ 534 million from a trading platform Thumbnail.php?file=1024__3__308546287
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]One of the world's largest e-currency platforms was stolen over $ 500 million at the end of last week .[/rtl]

[rtl]The platform initially stated that all electronic currency withdrawals and the yen's currency had stopped, with the result that more than $ 500 million in electronic currency was announced .[/rtl]

[rtl]The Japanese company said that about 523 million coins of the NAM currency had been transferred to another account, noting that the value of stolen coins amounted to about 58 billion yen at about 534.8 million dollars.[/rtl]

[rtl]Last Friday, Quincy stopped the deposit of NEM, the tenth largest currency by market value .[/rtl]

[rtl]Last December, South Korea's electronic currency trading platform, Yopt, announced it had lost about 17 percent of its assets.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 am