Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi to Barham Saleh: keen to accelerate the payment of salaries of the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - Abadi to Barham Saleh: keen to accelerate the payment of salaries of the region Empty Abadi to Barham Saleh: keen to accelerate the payment of salaries of the region

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2018, 1:34 am

[ltr]Abadi to Barham Saleh: keen to accelerate the payment of salaries of the region[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-29 at 20:31 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Monday, during a meeting with the President of the Alliance for Democracy and Justice Barham Saleh, that the government is keen to accelerate the payment of salaries of the region.
    A statement from the Office of the Prime Minister received / Mawazine News, a copy of it, "Abadi received, on Monday, the President of the Alliance for Democracy and Justice Barham Saleh, and during the meeting discussed the developments of political situation and resolve the problems between the federal government and the region and to ensure that the Constitution Is the basis for solving the problems. "
    "The government is keen to accelerate the payment of salaries in the region, especially the ministries of health and education within the approved contexts and after completion of the audit committees formed for this purpose, as well as the reopening of border ports, including airports according to federal legal contexts."
    This revealed a member of the Finance Committee of the parliamentary Massoud Haider / Mawazin News /, earlier on Monday, the Iraqi government sent 250 billion dinars to the region to pay the salaries of health and education staff, while he confirmed that the Central Bank to open an account for the region to send salaries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:47 am