Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil continues to decline as the dollar strengthens and US production rises

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil continues to decline as the dollar strengthens and US production rises Empty Oil continues to decline as the dollar strengthens and US production rises

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2018, 2:35 am

Oil prices fell on Tuesday for a second day as demand for crude weakened as US production increased and the dollar rose, prompting Brent to drop below $ 69 a barrel for the first time in six days. 
    By 0522 GMT, London Brent crude futures were down 49 cents, or 0.7 percent, at $ 68.97 a barrel. Brent futures for March delivery settled at $ 69.46 a barrel on Monday, down $ 1.06, or 1.5 percent. 

Oil continues to decline as the dollar strengthens and US production rises

Oil continues to decline as the dollar strengthens and US production rises 5479

WTI futures fell 70 cents, or 1.1 percent, to $ 64.86 a barrel. On Monday, crude futures fell 58 cents, or 0.9 percent, to $ 65.56 a barrel. 
    Prices remain heading towards their fifth monthly gain, respectively.
    US production is on par with Saudi Arabia, the largest producer of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). Russia alone produces more than the United States and Saudi Arabia, averaging 10.98 million bpd in 2017. 
    US production has jumped more than 17 percent since mid-2016 and is expected to exceed 10 million bpd soon. 
    The drop in the dollar over six consecutive weeks fueled the recent surge in oil prices. The US currency has fallen 3 percent since the beginning of this month. 
    Oil is denominated in dollars, so the decline in the dollar may boost the demand for crude from buyers who use other currencies.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10865

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:39 am