Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japanese throw up the slogan "get rid of the US base" before the election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japanese throw up the slogan "get rid of the US base" before the election Empty Japanese throw up the slogan "get rid of the US base" before the election

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:17 am

Japanese throw up the slogan "get rid of the US base" before the election

09:57 - 04/02/2018

Japanese throw up the slogan "get rid of the US base" before the election %D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Japan's Nago town is holding elections in which the incumbent mayor, who is seeking reelection, is trying to prevent the relocation of a US Marine base on Okinawa island to the surrounding town.
    The mayor of Nago Susumu Anamini and the governor of Okinawa Takeshi Onaga are opposed to the move and are seeking to move the Futenma base out of Okinawa altogether, while Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's government wants to proceed with the transfer of the base according to the agreed plan.
    A long-running dispute between the central government of Japan and the Okinawa authorities over a plan agreed between Tokyo and Washington in 1996 to move the Futenma air base from an urban area in central Okinawa to the less populated Henoko region of Nago city in the north of the island.
    A series of incidents involving US military aircraft has fueled resentment, notably the fall of a window of a US helicopter at a school sports stadium, raising the fears of residents. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:18 am