Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The frankincense calls on the government to pressure Turkey economically to avoid the drought crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The frankincense calls on the government to pressure Turkey economically to avoid the drought crisis Empty The frankincense calls on the government to pressure Turkey economically to avoid the drought crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Feb 2018, 3:03 am

The frankincense calls on the government to pressure Turkey economically to avoid the drought crisis

10:55 - 13/02/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
     A member of the parliamentary legal committee Sadiq al-Labban on Tuesday called on the government to invest its trade relations with Turkey to pressure it to increase water releases in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers to avoid the drought crisis.
     "The international community is required to intervene to regulate the joint water relationship between Iraq and Turkey, including what it has put between the riparian states," al-Labban said in a statement.
     He added that "the government is required to pressure Turkey economically through trade exchange in exchange for increasing the levels of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers before the total drought."
    He added that "the continued decline in water levels in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers will cause an environmental disaster whose repercussions are not trusted on the central and southern provinces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:02 am