Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian Council for International Affairs: Iraq seeks to become a regional force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian Council for International Affairs: Iraq seeks to become a regional force Empty Russian Council for International Affairs: Iraq seeks to become a regional force

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:10 am

Russian Council for International Affairs: Iraq seeks to become a regional force

09:37 - 13/02/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
     Russia is trying to pursue an independent policy and become a regional force that acts as a mediator between the conflicting parties, the expert on the Russian Council for International Affairs Ruslan Mamidov said Tuesday.
    "The main problem here is not even in the Astana process, but in promoting a political settlement in Geneva," Mamidov was quoted as saying by the Nizavisimaya Gazeta newspaper on his opinion on Iraq's participation in the Astana conference. "The areas of easing today are very vague."
    "As for the Baghdad initiative, it should be pointed out that the conflict zone in Syria and Iraq is one, and the state organization exists in both Iraq and Syria ... Until now, it has been managed through direct contact lines, but in general, it is not necessary for Russia to include Iraq To a broader formula to solve their own problems: there are channels and other opportunities to cooperate with Baghdad and with the various political forces in Iraq. "
    "Baghdad is trying to pursue an independent policy and wants to become a regional force that acts as a mediator between the conflicting parties," Mamidov said. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm