Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Alliance points to three "controversial" points in the budget in need of discussion wit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Alliance points to three "controversial" points in the budget in need of discussion wit Empty The National Alliance points to three "controversial" points in the budget in need of discussion wit

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Feb 2018, 3:55 am

The National Alliance points to three "controversial" points in the budget in need of discussion with Abadi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The MP for the National Alliance Hassan Khalati, on Tuesday, the existence of three points of disagreement in the federal budget need to be discussed by the parliamentary blocs with Prime Minister Haider Abadi.
    Khalafati told "Iraq News", that "points of contention is the problem of the Kurdistan Alliance and 17% that were not included in the budget and the second that the Union of forces objected to not include the reconstruction of liberated areas in the budget and the third point is the problem of the provinces producing oil, 400 billion dinars. "
    He pointed out that "these differences behind the failure to approve the federal budget during the meetings of the Council of Representatives, pointing out that the political blocs put forward their proposals to the Presidency of the House of Representatives, but it has not been resolved so far."
    He explained that "points of disagreement mentioned need to be discussed with Prime Minister Haider Abadi by the political blocs in the National Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance and the Union of forces." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:01 am