Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Dollar is posting strong losses with mixed economic data

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Dollar is posting strong losses with mixed economic data Empty The Dollar is posting strong losses with mixed economic data

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 2:35 am

The Dollar is posting strong losses with mixed economic data

The Dollar is posting strong losses with mixed economic data 5930
    The Dollar is posting strong losses with mixed economic data Text The Dollar is posting strong losses with mixed economic data Html The Dollar is posting strong losses with mixed economic data Print
    The Dollar is posting strong losses with mixed economic data Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News Baghdad
    The US dollar turned sharply lower against other major currencies on Wednesday, after inflation and retail sales. 
    The US currency was gaining gains minutes after the announcement of inflation data, which showed the acceleration of the CPI more than expected during the last month. 
    Separately, US retail sales fell last month, reversing expectations for a rise, signaling a drop in consumer spending, which is an important part of the world's largest economy. 
    By 8:12 pm GMT, the greenback was down 0.7% at $ 1.2443. 
    The dollar also fell against the Japanese yen by 0.7% to 107 yen after falling to 106.7 yen for the first time in 15 months.
    The greenback was down 0.7% at $ 1.3995, falling against the Swiss franc by 0.4% to 0.9307 francs. 
    Meanwhile, the dollar index, which measures the performance of the currency against 6 other major currencies, fell 0.7% to $ 89.08.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:53 am