Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

How not to Fall into the Hands of Currency Scammers

Dinarcurrency
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

How not to Fall into the Hands of Currency Scammers

Post by Dinarcurrency on Fri 08 Nov 2013, 6:32 am

American investors are expecting the Iraqi dinar revaluation within a decade (if you ask the realists), or maybe sooner than that (says the optimists). Having placed their retirement or life savings on an exotic currency, they are definitely worried. The main concern is that their investment might not pay off, especially given the situation in the country today. 
Being concerned that an investment might end in disappointment is not isolated to Iraqi dinar investment. Any business venture is a risky business and the possibility of failure is all too real.What makes this particular investment within the “danger zone” are prevailing rumors that there are people and companies with nefarious intentions in mind. The word on the street is that currency scams proliferate these days. But there are ways to determine which online dealer is true and which one is false. If the investor is made aware of how to identify these operators, firms that exist only to take advantage of their fellowmen will definitely not find success in their questionable endeavors. 
Here is one tip for speculators and potential investors. A dealer that promises immediate rewards is most probably not legit. Despite recent achievements from the Iraqi government, it is not very realistic to expect that the value of the dinar will increase against the dollar in two or three years. Although the economy is making headway, the political situation and the security issue are not very encouraging. The Iraqi dinar revaluation is not a short-term deal. It is long-term and a reliable seller such as Dinar Currency will inform clients of the nature of their investment at the very outset. 
Risk-taking is always an essential part of any business investment. However, needless risk-taking is sheer folly. Las Vegas natives who have money to invest and are more than willing to gamble a bit should beware of being made fools. For a full understanding of the current journey of the Iraqi dinar, a good grasp of international finance would be handy. Some investors might choose to take a few courses, but the rest could just opt to find a seller such as Dinar Currency for dependable updates on the currency of Iraq.

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: How not to Fall into the Hands of Currency Scammers

Post by wciappetta on Fri 08 Nov 2013, 7:03 am

Dependable? Sounds like a liberal adventure identifying a bogey man and then promoting a prescribed  answer... Do your own intelligence gathering folks, it's the only way to avoid the pitfalls ....

kelnchp
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by kelnchp on Fri 08 Nov 2013, 8:19 pm

Bought mine through Dinar Trade and very happy with service...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 am

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 2:10 am