Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

raqi Airways is making financial revenues of about $ 243,000

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - raqi Airways is making financial revenues of about $ 243,000 Empty raqi Airways is making financial revenues of about $ 243,000

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 2:13 am

raqi Airways is making financial revenues of about $ 243,000

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Airways Company announced on Tuesday that it is receiving an increase in the percentage of the amounts received from the aircraft and other technical works provided by the unit and foreign stations to local and foreign airlines at Baghdad International Airport.
    The Director General of the company Miran Farid said in a press statement obtained by "Economy News" a copy of it, "The amounts collected and dashed within the revenues of the Division of agreements amounted to (243,082) dollars for the period from 1/1/2018 to 1/2/2018.
    Farid explained that the work in this field is witnessing remarkable development at all levels in order to provide distinguished services for different carriers and the installation of prices with the services of a prudent services that take into account the application of international standards in the work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:08 pm