Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

JAPAN: US tourist arrested carrying a girl's head in his bag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

JAPAN: US tourist arrested carrying a girl's head in his bag Empty JAPAN: US tourist arrested carrying a girl's head in his bag

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 2:52 am

JAPAN: US tourist arrested carrying a girl's head in his bag

09:33 - 26/02/2018

JAPAN: US tourist arrested carrying a girl's head in his bag %D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Japanese police arrested an American tourist named Yevgeny Vasiljevic and found him at the head of a Japanese woman in a bag in a rented apartment.
    According to the Japan Times, "surveillance cameras documented the appearance of the woman with the broken head the last time she was walking down the street with the defendant."
    The surveillance cameras also documented the man's house. The woman entered the house several times before watching the man go out alone carrying a large bag that showed that the girl's head had been hidden. The rest of the body had not yet been found.
    The 26-year-old suspect denied any links to the crime, although witnesses confirmed seeing him carrying a large bag outside the building where he was staying, suspected of having the rest of the body.
    Japanese police said the 27-year-old's family had been reported missing

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:10 pm