Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tax Authority for «Economy News»: We are working to publish electronic payment tools in the commerc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment -  Tax Authority for «Economy News»: We are working to publish electronic payment tools in the commerc Empty Tax Authority for «Economy News»: We are working to publish electronic payment tools in the commerc

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Mar 2018, 2:20 am

Tax Authority for «Economy News»: We are working to publish electronic payment tools in the commercial centers to collect sales tax

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Tax Authority announced that it is working to provide tax infrastructure through the deployment of electronic payment tools in shopping centers and shops to collect sales tax of 10%.
    The Director of the General Tax Authority, Abbas successful, for "Economy News", "The proposed sales tax in the budget of 2018 is not imposed on the professionals, but deducted from the consumer," noting that "the imposition of taxes will diversify the economy and reduce the proportion of non-oil deficit and therefore less dependence Country for oil ".
    "We are working to provide tax infrastructure by deploying electronic payment tools in the market to collect sales tax, " she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:36 am