Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump may attend opening of US embassy in Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Trump may attend opening of US embassy in Jerusalem Empty Trump may attend opening of US embassy in Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:35 am

Trump may attend opening of US embassy in Jerusalem
    opening - Trump may attend opening of US embassy in Jerusalem Irq_273810223_1520283973
    Relations between the United States and Israel are 'better than ever' Trump said, does not rule out a visit to the pastor to attend the embassy opening in May 
    US President Donald Trump said Monday that relations between Israel and Israel were "better than ever" during his meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House.
    Trump did not rule out going to Jerusalem for the opening of the US embassy on May 14, in a controversial move coinciding with Israel's 70th anniversary.
    "If I can, I will go," Trump said in response to Netanyahu's question.
    "I am proud of this decision," he said at the Oval Office, despite several warnings to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state and move the US embassy from Tel Aviv.
    In response to a question about the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians, Trump did not give a clear answer on the timing of the US plan, but reiterated his conviction that peace could be achieved, although the possible agreement remains "the most difficult."
    "We are doing very hard work on this and I think we have a very good chance," he said.
    "I think the Palestinians want to return to the negotiating table. If they do not, there will be no peace, that's also a possibility. "
    Netanyahu also praised the Trump decision on Jerusalem, stressing that Iran remains the main threat in the Middle East.
    "Iran has not given up its nuclear ambitions," he said.
    A working lunch will be held between Trump and Netanyahu but they will not hold a joint press conference. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=93970

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm