Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Iraqi ministers include companies "industry" for the decision to postpone the collection of customs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Iraqi ministers include companies "industry" for the decision to postpone the collection of customs  Empty Iraqi ministers include companies "industry" for the decision to postpone the collection of customs

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 5:37 am

Iraqi ministers include companies "industry" for the decision to postpone the collection of customs duties
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mohamed Shi'a al-Sudani Acting Minister of Industry and Minerals 07 March 2018 01:58 PM
    Direct : The Iraqi government agreed to include production companies affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals decision to postpone the collection of customs duties for raw materials or imported components, provided they achieve an added value of not less than 25%.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Ministry of Industry said in a statement on Wednesday that the inclusion of these companies in the decision of the ministers would encourage them to implement their contractual obligations and meet the local needs of national products, which reach more than 270 domestic products and 360 pharmaceutical preparations.
    The ministry pointed out that the decision stimulates the companies covered to double their capacity and raise the efficiency of their production performance and financial indicators.
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Council of Ministers Decision No. 23 of 2018, taking into account several conditions for postponement of completion, most notably the letter to the General Authority of Customs, signed by the Minister or the Undersecretary of the Ministry .
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Council of Ministers was previously allowed to postpone the collection of customs duties for imported goods in the name of ministries and entities not associated with the Ministry, and to calculate and uses for all contracts concluded in 2017 .
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    Read more:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Industry - Iraqi ministers include companies "industry" for the decision to postpone the collection of customs  Empty Re: Iraqi ministers include companies "industry" for the decision to postpone the collection of customs

Post by Proven Wed 07 Mar 2018, 6:13 am

Thanks Rocky.

I am trying to understand this arabish.

Here is an insightful quote:

The Ministry of Industry said in a statement on Wednesday that the inclusion of these companies in the decision of the ministers would encourage them to implement their contractual obligations and meet the local needs of national products, which reach more than 270 domestic products and 360 pharmaceutical preparations.

In the context of the article, I take this to mean that the Iraq minister exempted these companies from the tariffs on raw material in order to stimulate local production.

Ward, do you see this any other way? Anyone? 
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Industry - Iraqi ministers include companies "industry" for the decision to postpone the collection of customs  Empty Re: Iraqi ministers include companies "industry" for the decision to postpone the collection of customs

Post by ron-man Wed 07 Mar 2018, 8:56 am

Looks like that to me.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 07 Mar 2018, 11:54 am

I agree Proven.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:56 am