Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture: the budget of 2018 included postponement of payment of agricultural loan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment -  Parliamentary agriculture: the budget of 2018 included postponement of payment of agricultural loan Empty Parliamentary agriculture: the budget of 2018 included postponement of payment of agricultural loan

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 1:48 am

[size=30]Parliamentary agriculture: the budget of 2018 included postponement of payment of agricultural loans[/size]
    09/03/2018 02:25 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The Agricultural Committee of Representatives on Friday, the mechanism to postpone the payment of agricultural loans included in the budget of 2018.[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the committee, Furat al-Tamimi, said in a statement that the budget included postponing the repayment of agricultural loans in various sections for 3 years and without interest, provided that the loan does not exceed 250 million dinars, adding that agricultural banks are obliged to recover other loans that exceed 250 million dinars, Mechanisms followed.[/rtl]

[rtl]Tamimi stressed that "his committee submitted a proposal for postponement earlier and was included   in the budget law and voting to give farmers an opportunity to repay loans in addition to living conditions and the critical financial situation in the country during the past periods"He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]Agricultural banks suffer from the problems of farmers' reluctance to pay agricultural loans as part of the agricultural initiative launched by the government in 2007 until now.[/rtl]

[rtl]While economic experts believe that the agricultural initiative launched by the government years ago did not achieve its objectives and was a window to waste money and directed towards projects and purposes away from the revival or development of agricultural reality.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:40 am