Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Government needs seven months to receive the Kuwait Conference grants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Government needs seven months to receive the Kuwait Conference grants Empty Deputy: Government needs seven months to receive the Kuwait Conference grants

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:45 am

Deputy: Government needs seven months to receive the Kuwait Conference grants
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  March 12, 2018comments to the deputy: the government needs seven months to receive the Kuwait Conference grants closed 72 visits

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - State lawmaker Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said on Monday the government needed seven months to complete its program to receive grants and financial loans from the $ 30 billion Kuwait conference.
    "The receipt of grants and loans from countries participating in the Kuwait conference needs six or seven months to complete the program and its agreements," Jafar told SNG. "The arrival of grants and loans will not be rapid and the state needs to develop a plan to organize the estimated 30 funds Billion dollar".
    He added that "the government is able to receive these allocations as funds according to the disbursement mechanism divided on the provinces that were affected by the gangs of Daash terrorist during military operations," explaining that "the investment projects announced during the conference can not appear on the ground during the next few period."
    Donor pledges on the third and final day of the Iraq reconstruction conference in Kuwait reached about $ 30 billion, while Iraq hoped to receive pledges of $ 88 billion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:27 am