Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Baghdad completes audit of the staff of the Ministry of Health Erbil

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:48 am

10:01 - 13/03/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The Ministry of Health in the Kurdistan Regional Government, on Tuesday, the end of the work of the Federal Audit Committees lists of salaries of ministry employees.
"The audit committees of the federal government have completed all their tasks in auditing the salaries of the Ministry of Health, has audited the lists of salaries of all workers in the health sector in the Ministry of Health, Kurdistan Region ".
And on the payment of salaries of health workers, said dry that "no date has been determined so far to pay the salaries of employees of the ministry by the federal government."
 The decision of the Finance Committee parliamentary Ahmad Hama Rashid, said in a previous statement to / information / / the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region in the Ministries of Education and Health this week, pointing out that the reason for delayed delivery is due to Baghdad's lack of confidence in the government of Erbil on the delivery of salaries to those who deserve. Finished

Current date/time is Sun 16 Dec 2018, 5:17 pm