Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the approval of a parliamentary government .. Whales corruption in Iraq are protected by the mi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the approval of a parliamentary government .. Whales corruption in Iraq are protected by the mi Empty With the approval of a parliamentary government .. Whales corruption in Iraq are protected by the mi

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 3:52 am

With the approval of a parliamentary government .. Whales corruption in Iraq are protected by the militia and international
    March 13 2018 02:17 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Hammer Samurai[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The persistence of corrupt people who stole the money of the Iraqi people and wasted their wealth after 2003, in their posts reveals the protection enjoyed by these corrupt states and militias.

In this context, MP Mutashar al-Samarrai acknowledged the presence of international bodies and armed factions, which protect the whales of corruption in Iraq, indicating that those who are held accountable are the only small thieves. 

Al-Samarrai said in a press statement that there are thousands of files before the Integrity Commission, concerning the corrupt, but unfortunately there is no real will to hold senior corrupt officials, and that is only accounting for the theft of one million or 10 million dinars. 

Samurai added that the whales of corruption are still roaming and roaming without any deterrent, noting that the fight against corruption needs a strong state that imposes law on everyone without favoritism or courtesy at the expense of another.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:27 pm