Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Trump after the removal of Deputy Director of the FBI: a great day for democracy

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Trump after the removal of Deputy Director of the FBI: a great day for democracy Empty Trump after the removal of Deputy Director of the FBI: a great day for democracy

Post by rocky on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:35 am

Trump after the removal of Deputy Director of the FBI: a great day for democracy
March 18 2018 11:22 p
Trump after the removal of Deputy Director of the FBI: a great day for democracy 1020171301843254687614
[rtl][rtl]Trump[/rtl]
[/rtl]
Follow-Up

US President Donald Trump hailed the resignation of FBI deputy director Andrew Macbeeb as "a great day for democracy."

John Dodd, a personal lawyer for Strump, told the Daily Best Web site on Saturday he hoped Vice-Minister of Justice Rod Rosenstein would follow the FBI's professional responsibility office. "The inquiry into allegations of Russian complicity, forged by former James Mackey director James Coomy, is ended on a false and corrupt file."

Initially, Dodd told the website he was speaking on behalf of Trump, but in a subsequent statement he said he was expressing his "personal opinion and (not speaking) on ​​behalf of the president."

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:40 am