Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Opening of the fourth shopping festival in Basra with the participation of more than 8 countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Opening of the fourth shopping festival in Basra with the participation of more than 8 countries Empty Opening of the fourth shopping festival in Basra with the participation of more than 8 countries

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Mar 2018, 3:09 am

Opening of the fourth shopping festival in Basra with the participation of more than 8 countries
    March 22 2018 04:02 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Fourth shopping festival in Basra[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

In the province of Basra, the fourth edition of the shopping festival was opened with the participation of more than 120 companies on the ground of Basra International Fair. The participating countries, including Iraqi companies (Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Yemen, Kuwait, Jordan, Bahrain, India, Pakistan) During the festival its products will open economic cooperation and new employment opportunities. 

The exhibition's official, Osama Majid, said that the festival gathered international companies to present their products and open new markets to increase economic, commercial and industrial cooperation between Iraq and those countries. He said that the turnout of citizens to the festival was great on the coinciding with the opening of the football friendship tournament currently hosted by Basra .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:50 pm