Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Ec

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Ec Empty Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Ec

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 19 Nov 2013, 5:36 pm

Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Economic committee member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:35
    member of the Economic Commission parliamentary MP Hassan Salman, Sunday, that the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will strengthen the dinar and raise its value, stressing that the process will be completed during 2015.
    said Salman for “tomorrow Press,” that “there are countries fought a process raise zeros and achieved success on the economic side, “adding that” raise the value of the zeros from the Iraqi currency raises the value of the dinar and makes it more heavily in Iraq and abroad. “
    and added that “this process will be completed during 2015 after completing procedures and consensus between the blocs on the subject.”
    experts say In the economic sphere that the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency lead to increased confidence in the currency reinforces the demand for and the result leads to improve the status of the Iraqi dinar, which raises its market va

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Ec Empty Re: Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Ec

Post by fonz1951 Tue 19 Nov 2013, 5:52 pm

thanks lit, good read, and i'm ready as can be for it.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Ec Empty Re: Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Ec

Post by Neno Tue 19 Nov 2013, 5:53 pm

As long as they want us to think, I CAN HANG... ;)

raise the value of the zeros from the Iraqi currency raises the value of the dinar and makes it more heavily in Iraq and abroad.
    First time I have seen it phrased this way...lol
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 19 Nov 2013, 5:55 pm

yeah that's a keeper...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 09 Nov 2014, 4:50 pm

Getting close to 2015!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:40 pm