Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+12
Lobo
mochasmom
zimi31
annieharbers
Proven
azareus
ron-man
wciappetta
sassy
weslin3
Diamond
Rocky
16 posters

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency? - Page 3 Empty Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Apr 2018, 3:52 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/04/03 11:16

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -
    Economy News Baghdad:

The central bank submitted a project to delete three zeros of the currency, in order to confront inflation and stimulate the economy, but was forced to stop because of the deteriorating security and political situation in the country.

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali Alallak, in a discussion session with the editors of a number of Iraqi media, including "Economy News", "The subject of deleting the zeros from the currency ready, but it needs an environment suitable to apply," noting that " To prevent manipulation and fraud by the owners of weak souls. "

The central government stands with the central bank's draft to delete three zeros of the currency, because it sees it "hurt the efficiency of the system of cash payments," according to the financial adviser to the prime minister.

"The current environment is suitable for this project because there is financial and political stability in the country, especially after the liberation of the (Daash) organization," he said.

He stressed the need not to rely on the project to support the Iraqi dinar, but "focus on the creation of all conditions that would support the Iraqi dinar and represented by political and economic stability," pointing out that "the central bank has accumulated experience in dealing with the subject."

The economist said, in the name of Jamil Anton, for "Economy News", "The current environment is not suitable for the project to delete the zeros at the moment, because the security situation has not settled so far in the ideal form."

He pointed out that "the project needs educational campaigns to be accepted by citizens and does not affect the movement of the market," noting that "the project has the benefits of reducing the amount of money used in deposits, which helps accountants not to fall in error in dealing with zeros in large amounts, As well as reduce the number of trustees funds and protect money from theft. "

Antoine predicted that the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May.

Note: The content entitled (Is it time to delete three zeroes from the currency?) Was published first on the site (economy news) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?) Through the original source of any site (economy News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?

Post by ahill Wed 04 Apr 2018, 1:15 am

Thanks Rocky.
    chouchou
    chouchou

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?

Post by chouchou Wed 04 Apr 2018, 3:51 am

wciappetta wrote:
    Antoine predicted that the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May.

Well the guy guessed correctly....

As we know the elections over there could be a big mess and I am worry if the RV does not happen before we could be waiting more depending on the result.

What are your opinions guys obout the RV after teh elections?

Thanks
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 04 Apr 2018, 4:13 am

Hopefully abadi wins an gets new parlimentarins, an they could have it done by july, may 16th starts Ramadan an we all know how much they get done then
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 04 Apr 2018, 4:40 am

azareus wrote:I said long ago if they dont get it done before the elections it will be a REAL mess and I still believe that.
    1 month to go and sadly I think we are in for the long haul.
    az, I'm starting to think along those same lines
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 04 Apr 2018, 5:12 am

Me too.. If it doesn't come in before the elections, as it looks that way more every day, it won't happen.. I don't think... ever. They will be in a mess over there...IF Abadi gets in is a BIG IF...Then if he does... here we go back on the merrygoround.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed 04 Apr 2018, 6:37 am

I think we ought to just find some assurance in these revelations. This is Selah talking, Abadi's economic advisor:

The central government stands with the central bank's draft to delete three zeros of the currency, because it sees it "hurt the efficiency of the system of cash payments," according to the financial adviser to the prime minister.

"The current environment is suitable for this project because there is financial and political stability in the country, especially after the liberation of the (Daash) organization," he said.

This below is simply an employee of the news agency, that happened to guess correctly:

I'm watching the CBI and I expect introduction of new LD's to begin shortly, namely a 200 dinar note.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Wed 04 Apr 2018, 7:15 am

I have read and seen a lot of things about tv ads training about new dinar lower denoms, so this going to happen soon and may very well be in circulation now.GOD BLESS.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed 04 Apr 2018, 7:28 am

azareus wrote:If we see the 200 dinar note soon, I will get my hope up again

I understand, no worries though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:38 am