Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
noced71
ahill
jojolanc
Diamond
Screwball
Lobo
sassy
ron-man
Proven
Rocky
14 posters

Parliamentary finance reveals the date of preparation of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

loans - Parliamentary finance reveals the date of preparation of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference - Page 2 Empty Parliamentary finance reveals the date of preparation of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Apr 2018, 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Parliamentary finance reveals the date of preparation of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / A member of the parliamentary finance committee, Ahmed Hama, revealed on Sunday the date of the preparation of loans and grants obtained by Iraq from the reconstruction conference of Iraq in Kuwait, indicating that these funds will be included within the budget of 2019.
    "The loans and grants that were presented to Iraq at the conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait need to be approved by the House of Representatives and therefore will be prepared in the middle of the next fifth month and will be included within the budget of 2019," Hama told Iraq News.
    He continued that "all loans and grants to the federal state according to Article 110, which is the exclusive powers of the state and therefore require the approval of the legislative authority and must be within the draft budget law."

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

loans - Parliamentary finance reveals the date of preparation of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary finance reveals the date of preparation of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference

Post by Diamond Wed 19 Sep 2018, 11:27 am

the head of IMF Lagarde was found guilty of some money deal just read it
    jojolanc
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

loans - Parliamentary finance reveals the date of preparation of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary finance reveals the date of preparation of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference

Post by jojolanc Wed 19 Sep 2018, 2:20 pm

Proven, the articles were written in Feb and March of 2018, seven months from Feb would be Nov.2018? Just a thought, or I am  way off.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 19 Sep 2018, 3:54 pm

jojolanc wrote:Proven, the articles were written in Feb and March of 2018, seven months from Feb would be Nov.2018? Just a thought, or I am  way off.

You are correct. They are now working on the 2019 budget.  

They (Abadi and government officials) knew any money coming out of the Kuwait conference would need legislative support.

Now, after the elections, it is disclosed that these funds will be part of the budget of 2019. 

Additionally, excess funds from 2018 will roll into 2019 budget.

There are articles stating that the delete the zeros (raising the value and releasing lower denominations) will coincide with the budget year.  
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 19 Sep 2018, 4:10 pm

Seems 'same old', 'same old' news but a different twist for years.
    Ho Hum
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Wed 19 Sep 2018, 4:46 pm

Firstly my apologies, but I read through this thread and I am not understanding the thought here. Coincide with the budget year? So the delete zeroes project would be initiated around...  when? May?

There are articles stating that the delete the zeros (raising the value and releasing lower denominations) will coincide with the budget year
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 19 Sep 2018, 4:51 pm

Yes good question
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 19 Sep 2018, 6:10 pm

noced71 wrote:Firstly my apologies, but I read through this thread and I am not understanding the thought here. Coincide with the budget year? So the delete zeroes project would be initiated around...  when? May?

There are articles stating that the delete the zeros (raising the value and releasing lower denominations) will coincide with the budget year

Abadi added that the "currency change or delete the zeros of which needs to be a new financial year, and because of 2014 will see Gjra the legislative elections, it is possible to take place in the year 2015, if the Central Bank has provided the required guarantees."

mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 20 Sep 2018, 8:35 am

So next year?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 20 Sep 2018, 8:51 am

surprise surpriseCan't believe I missed all of this... From April up until last night... tongue
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 20 Sep 2018, 8:53 am

Diamond wrote:the head of IMF Lagarde was found guilty of some money deal just read it
    Wow!! This gets more interesting every day...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:14 pm