Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki to visit Tehran soon, borders and economy top agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki to visit Tehran soon, borders and economy top agenda Empty Maliki to visit Tehran soon, borders and economy top agenda

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Nov 2013, 4:07 am

Maliki to visit Tehran soon, borders and economy top agenda

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki

21/11/2013
    Head of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the Iranian capital Tehran in the coming days, a visit expected to address a number of economic and border files, in addition to the current issues of the region.

Salman al-Moussawi said a member of a coalition of state law, that al-Maliki will be discussed during the visit Algiers agreement signed between Baghdad and Tehran in 1975 on the border between the two countries.

He added in connection with the "Radio Sawa", that the talks on the border will focus on waterways, explaining that the Iranian side understands the concerns relating to those Iraqi Convention.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:54 am