Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
Franky
mochasmom
Wayne Irby
Screwball
Neno
lonelyintexas
azdinar
Proven
kelnchp
Rocky
14 posters

The Central Bank will make its next year (50) thousand dinars coins smaller by Arabic and Kurdish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank will make its next year (50) thousand dinars coins smaller by Arabic and Kurdish - Page 3 Empty The Central Bank will make its next year (50) thousand dinars coins smaller by Arabic and Kurdish

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Nov 2013, 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The Central Bank will make its next year (50) thousand dinars coins smaller by Arabic and Kurdish

Range/Baghdad

The Iraqi Central Bank, unveiled on Friday, would produce coins in small groups, indicating that these currencies, which have been issued sometime next year, will be written in both Arabic and Kurdish, a proposal for large banknotes worth fifty thousand dinars.

He said the Central Bank Governor said Abdel Basset Turki told the (term), "the Central Bank is currently working with tables under the supervision of specialized committees for the issuance of a new currency of large groups.

The Turkish "the largest category of coins available now is the 25 000 Iraqi dinar and buying power with not more than 23 dollars, so there is more of a proposal to the Central Bank, to ask more of the existing currencies, such as the issuing of up to 50 dinars."

"A Turkish Central Bank also issued coins, the absence of these classes that facilitate the process of dealing and purchase between the citizen and the Iraqi market, which was the Central Bank's handling", stating that "the small coins will be in both Arabic and Kurdish."

The CBI was founded as an independent bank under its law of the 6th of March of 2004, as an independent body and is responsible for maintaining price stability, monetary policy implementation, including exchange rate policies and procedures per day to buy and sell currencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The Central Bank will make its next year (50) thousand dinars coins smaller by Arabic and Kurdish - Page 3 Empty Re: The Central Bank will make its next year (50) thousand dinars coins smaller by Arabic and Kurdish

Post by Neno Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:56 pm

Franky wrote:
    Neno wrote:Bingo, and yes they have a plan. We just have to narrow the speculations done to the WHEN.... ;)

Good Luck Neno,,,,, I won't be holding my breath!! I believe in Santa more then I believe you gunna finger that one out!!!  Lol let me know a week before the actual date please!!! 🎅
    hoho ho ho ho, you got a major point with that one but, I will try. I just do not have any sources, only what they tell us in  black and white.... ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

The Central Bank will make its next year (50) thousand dinars coins smaller by Arabic and Kurdish - Page 3 Empty Re: The Central Bank will make its next year (50) thousand dinars coins smaller by Arabic and Kurdish

Post by Franky Sat 23 Nov 2013, 7:27 pm

Neno wrote:hoho ho ho ho, you got a major point with that one but, I will try. I just do not have any sources, only what they tell us in  black and white.... ;)
    truer words have never been spoken!!! But people want to believe that there is SOMEONE somewhere that has or knows SOMEONE over there that can give them HOPE.... Hence the following of The Gurus!!  Like you have heard me say 100 times... All Anyone needs is this website... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] CBI.irq   lol!
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by kelnchp Sat 23 Nov 2013, 11:16 pm

Proven wrote:
    I'll try to explain:

A few years ago, an article stated that the CBI would issue a 100,000 dinar note equal to 100 dollars. 
    Subsequently, the CBI stated that this was a mis-statement. They stated that they would issue smaller denominations with one of them equal to $100.  

... there is more of a proposal to the Central Bank, to put coins larger than the existing, such as issuing currency up to (50) thousand dinars.

The above quote indicates the intention of issuing a coin having the equivalent of 50,000 dinars.  

This is all part of the currency reform stated previously by the CBI.

Thank you!!! I have only been in this for less than a year so I have not seen all the articles or ins and out.  Thank you for taking the time to explain.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 24 Nov 2013, 6:52 am

Franky wrote:
    Neno wrote:hoho ho ho ho, you got a major point with that one but, I will try. I just do not have any sources, only what they tell us in  black and white.... ;)
    truer words have never been spoken!!! But people want to believe that there is SOMEONE somewhere that has or knows SOMEONE over there that can give them HOPE.... Hence the following of The Gurus!!  Like you have heard me say 100 times... All Anyone needs is this website... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] CBI.irq   lol!
    That is 100% correct.......for confirming the fact of the rate. We on the other hand over the years, speculate the "WHEN"..... ;)
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank will make its next year (50) thousand dinars coins smaller by Arabic and Kurdish - Page 3 Empty New 50,000 IQD Notes and Coins

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Nov 2013, 6:03 pm

New 50,000 IQD Notes and Coins

November 2013.

The Central Bank of Iraq has reportedly announced the production of new 50,000 IQD bills and coins from the beginning of the New Year.

The new dinar bill and coins will be printed in Arabic and Kurdish.

The Bank’s Deputy Governor said that they want to produce bills of higher value than the current largest denominationi, the 25000 bill.

He explained that the coins will be produced to “make commodity marketing easier for people”.

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 26 Nov 2013, 9:39 pm

commodity marketing easier for people?? what the?
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed 27 Nov 2013, 6:54 am

the purchase of goods minus the wheelbarrow ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:05 am

wciappetta wrote:the purchase of goods minus the wheelbarrow ...
    True, but  I have a much better solution for them to get rid of that wheelbarrow :-)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 28 Nov 2013, 4:19 am

Lets hope the coins come back in when they were taken out which was feb! For those with long memories! And with a new rate!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 30 Nov 2013, 8:09 pm

Screwball wrote:Lets hope the coins come back in when they were taken out which was feb! For those with long memories! And with a new rate!
    lol, hope not as those were but as a lot smaller coin amounts... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:23 am