Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab foreign ministers raise a request for the summit on the Turkish military presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Arab foreign ministers raise a request for the summit on the Turkish military presence in Iraq Empty Arab foreign ministers raise a request for the summit on the Turkish military presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Apr 2018, 2:59 am

Arab foreign ministers raise a request for the summit on the Turkish military presence in Iraq

10:36 - 14/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The foreign ministers of the Arab countries reiterated their rejection of the operations carried out by the Turkish armed forces in the Syrian region of Afrin and their incursion into Iraqi territory, demanding that Ankara withdraw its force immediately and unconditionally as an attack on Iraqi sovereignty and a threat to Arab national security.
    According to the draft resolutions of the meeting of foreign ministers of Arab countries, which will be submitted to the leaders of countries during their meeting, tomorrow, in Dhahran and published by the newspaper "Middle East" Saudi Arabia, the foreign ministers rejected during their meeting, the day before yesterday, the operations carried out by the Turkish armed forces in the area of ​​Afrin and confirmed that it Undermine ongoing efforts to find political solutions to the Syrian crisis.
    The Arab foreign ministers reaffirmed the centrality of the question of Palestine to the entire Arab nation and the Arab identity of occupied East Jerusalem as the capital of the Palestinian state.
    In the draft resolutions issued at the end of their preparatory meeting in Riyadh at the 29th Arab summit, chaired by Saudi Arabia, the ministers reaffirmed the right of the State of Palestine to sovereignty over all the Palestinian territories occupied in 1967, including East Jerusalem, its airspace, territorial waters and borders with neighboring countries. . Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:49 am